Monday, October 15, 2007

L.F.F. The New LG.

Dear followers,

I apologize for my absence in the last fortnight/month, I had been planning to keep making three to four posts a week whilst on my holiday but more pressing matters, such as global warming and being economical with water, were keeping me pre-occupied. (And not in the way that you might be thinking).

One of the more interesting pieces of news I have to share with you this evening, is my plans to relocate my mars base. To Sydney. To be with c0mander. Well, actually, I always did have plans to move off the island in search of studious opportunities, but never once entertained the idea that love might be found along the way, but thats exactly what has happened. Its only right really, after having this here blog child together, that we forge a relationship so that it has a loving and caring environment in which to gr... now I'm sounding like a sap. Moving on.

So yes, I will be returning to the island within the next fortnight to finalize a few things and gather my references and have many a farewell beer before returning at the end of the month, to seek work- both of us will spend our christmas in Tasmania with respective family members and then we will return together, to NSW, hopefully for good. (Well, my degree will take me approximately seven years... so I'll be here for a while anyway ;) )

This should provide you all with a brand new calibre of material oozing from Arsenic and Jubilation once we get our new mars base established, as you'll have the combined brain power of two diabolical geniuses, working together to bring you entertainment of gigantic proportions.

In other news, I am selling copious amounts of my belongings to fund the relocation of said mars base. The actual truth is that I am selling off all of my posessions to increase the dwindling dollars in the beer fund... but you need not know that, all you need to know is that you, dear reader, want to buy my shit. For my shit, is the shit. End of story.

I have also decided that TAFE Tasmania can find a rather large hole in which to bury itself in. Prior to that, it should coat itself in kerosene while I throw matches at it. Prior to that, it should be given to a blind person with a meat mallet, with the request "honey, could you pound the meat for dinner please?". Prior to that, it should be taken bungee jumping, but not given a cord. You may or may not be getting the idea that I dislike TAFE Tasmania at the moment, and probably will forever. TAFE Tasmania in all of their glory (which isn't all that much) decided to unenroll my genious self (Yes, can you believe that?), from my course, because I chose a holiday in Sydney over completing the work they were making me redo after they lost my originals.

You see, when faced with a decision like I was, of completing work I had already completed, again, just because some incompetant staff members misplaced my work and could not remember where they put it, or going on a holiday for 2-3 weeks, to a place a hell of a lot warmer than Tasmania, to research studious opportunities and hang out with an even-sexier-diabolical-genious-than-I, really, I ask you, what choice did I have?

Taking the obvious choice, I stayed in Tasmania and comple... No, not really.

But really, to hell with TAFE, because the University even turned their nose up at my past two years at TAFE, as it was not a diploma level, it matters not to them.

Perhaps, if they had not lost my work, I wouldn't have been so disheartened with them and would have forced myself to finish my year before going on my holiday, which might have meant that I would not be in the seriously happy place that I am now. LG have got it all wrong. Its not Lifes Good. Its LFF, Lifes Fucking Fantastic. That is all.